Tour Guides

Lady of the Lakes

From my research last week, I think you can get private tours for about half the cost of the ship's tours - this I found true on Carnival, anyway. We thought our guide, Trevor Hudlin, was wonderful. Trevorhudlin.com. See my other posts for more info, or I can answer your questions. Will visit this website again, soon.

almost 50% cheaper- Grand Cayman has stingrays by the cruiselines for 59 bucks. I ws able to do a tour for 25.00

Ocho Rios-- the cruiselines does goe to Dunna RIver flls. its very crowded.. and expensive...using an outside vendor-- like Peat Taylor-- the excrsion is cheaper-- less crowded since he gets you there before the cruise ships. (or after the cruise ship peopl eleave..plus you get a tour of fern gulley or something. You paid less for Peats tour.

St Thomas-- I used http://www.godfreytoursvi.com and to this day never ever fund an awesome deal the way I did using his tour. its 20 bucks pp and you get everything--shopping, an island tour of the whole place plus swimming beach time./

What are the ship's prices? You can get a tour to Dunns River Falls with Peat for about $35.00 per person now (DRF admission increased). There is also additional sightseeing that is included that may not come with the ship's tour.

Archived