Connecting Rooms: Carnival Victory

DaiLina

Hello all,

We just realized that we (unintentionally) booked a cabin with connecting/adjoining staterooms.

We won't know the people on the other side.

Just wondering if we should possibly try to get a regular room, for privacy... Etc??

Has anyone else been in this particular situation?

Thanks!

We've been in adjoining cabins both with a family member and next to strangers. No worries on privacy for us. Just keep the door shut and locked. The couple next door had a child that tried to open the door on the first day. Never had a problem after that. It was probably worse when my kids were next door lol

i would change cabins. the door stayes locked unless you need it opened. but if you are next to older people who are hard of hearing that tv can get pretty loud. or next to teens or a disgru tled honeymoon couple. change now while you can

i would change cabins. the door stayes locked unless you need it opened. but if you are next to older people who are hard of hearing that tv can get pretty loud. or next to teens or a disgru tled honeymoon couple. change now while you can

Having the TV next door loud or loud teens does not matter if the cabins are connecting or not, there is still the same amount of wall space between the cabins. I've had connecting cabin with strangers next door and just left door shut and locked and had no issues....just my opinion though.

I hardly think the noise level is any worse with two doors than it is with a wall! Hotels are full of connecting rooms and I expect you've stayed in some. Did it create a privacy issue then? Don't worry about the connecting rooms on Victory, just go and have a great cruise and be happy! :D

• 2 years later...