free wine

MAMATAMA

Hi. I have just emailed ncl customer services again about the free wine that you receive if you dine first evening on the trio offer. They are giving everyone different replies. So if they say on the email that two people get the free bottle I am going to take the print out with me to show them in the resteraunt.

Stupid rule.

It should state on the main page:

If one couple book this, you get a free bottle of wine. If you are stupid enough to book this with 4 people, then you each only get a glass of wine - assuming you get four glasses from one bottle.

Even if you book one person you get a bottle of wine. If you really want to make sure you get two bottles for 4 people, book two each at the same time and then show up together and ask to sit together, two bottles. This promotion has been running for quite a while now and has always included a bottle for two. Reservation agents don't always have all the answers.

Stupid rule.

It should state on the main page:

If one couple book this, you get a free bottle of wine. If you are stupid enough to book this with 4 people, then you each only get a glass of wine - assuming you get four glasses from one bottle.

:) The real problem is that the wine is the house wine. That's be Tisdale. As in four bucks at the store. As in,....well, it it's Tisdale, if it's free it isn't worth what ya pay for it.

If there are only two of you .the free wine does not apply tp the trio resteraunt offer. I was going to do this but there is only 2 of us

Wife and I (only two of us) did the trio resturant offer on the June 1st, 2013 Gem sailing. We were offered a free bottle of wine. We had a 7:00 PM seating in Cagney's on the first night. We took the red. It was Santa Catalina (Chile) Merlot 2010. We liked it.

Jon

Hi. I have just emailed ncl customer services again about the free wine that you receive if you dine first evening on the trio offer. They are giving everyone different replies. So if they say on the email that two people get the free bottle I am going to take the print out with me to show them in the resteraunt.

Just got an email back from London guest services ncl

Good morning.

Thank you for booking with ncl

You have to be in a party of 4 or more to get the free bottle of wine with the trio offer.

Abigail London guest services.

So yes that don't know what they are on about as they are giving everyone a different answer.

Hi. As more news about this offer

Not sure what you meant to type.

But, I will bet you a bottle of wine that if 2 people book this offer, and only 2 go to dinner, those 2 people will get a bottle of wine.

Now (LOL) - it is time to stop wining about this and go enjoy.

Archived