FORMAL and THEME NIGHTS

SOLADA

My husband and I will be joining the Aurora next April for the last leg of her world cruise..Cape Town to Southampton which is 18 nights.I am wondering how many formal nights there will be,I have been told probably 5 but does anyone know for sure.Plus..what kind of theme night can we expect..I thought it could be African...but that is me just guessing.:rolleyes:

So is there anyone out there that can advise me...:)

While we are on the subject does anyone know if there are theme nights on the 4 day mini cruises. I know there will be one formal night and three casual but don't know if I need to bring my gtass skirt with me lol.:eek:

Sorry for hijacking the thread.;)

My husband and I will be joining the Aurora next April for the last leg of her world cruise..Cape Town to Southampton which is 18 nights.I am wondering how many formal nights there will be,I have been told probably 5 but does anyone know for sure.Plus..what kind of theme night can we expect..I thought it could be African...but that is me just guessing.:rolleyes:

So is there anyone out there that can advise me...:)

check this link- it does not show next april yet but will do idc:

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

You can see from my cruise history I have done a lot of World Cruise sectors. I can assure you that the tropical nights are popular and do have a following. If the ship stops in the Caribbean there will be lots of tropical shirts being worn.

We sail from Cape Town,stopping at Luderitz and Walvis Bay,St.Vincent(Cape Verde) and Lisbon...However,we do have a Tropical night so my husband can make use of his very flowery shirt we picked up in Barbados.I fancy the 60`s/70`s night...takes me back to my youth...

Those were the days ,my friend!

Archived