pacific coast with celeb century on 29 march '14. Any gays?

peter spain

• 2 months later...

I don't remember the exact dates, but there is group on either this sailing or the one before. It's a LGBT Film Fest at Sea. This years had about 200 people attending and many of those booked for next years. If they are in your cruise then, you can be sure there will be many "men without wives". LOL.

Hola Peter and Jeff

OOPS!

My mistake, the film fest at sea is on the April 26 sailing. I just checked my travel agents website. If you are flexible and decide to change your date my travel agent can be reached at tom at cruising with pride dot com. His web site is www cruising with pride dot com.

We have a Med cruise booked for May, and can't take that much time off work otherwise we would go with this group. There is a couple from Santa Barbara who are putting together a tour in San Francisco to a private showing of the long time running "beach blanket Babilon". This year the same couple organized a tour is Santa Barbara, with wine tasting at a couple of local wineries and a buffet lunch at their house with ocean view and a naked waiter. Fun!

Saludos desde California

Archived