Weather????

sassie242

:confused: Could someone please let me know what to do in the Bahamas and on the Fatasy if it rains or storms all week? Leaving Sunday and the aol forcast says rain all week in the Bahamas while we are there. Does anyone know how accurate the forcast is?????

Thanks for all your imput.

Sassie242:confused:

Not to worry. It rains almost every day int he Caribbean. The showers do not typically last long. When I was in the Bahamas a few months ago, the weather report did call for showers the day we were in port, but we had gorgeous weather.

I agree. We had rain predicted for most of our ports last week in the western carribean. It rained briefly early on morning in Belize but was done by the time we tendered off. And in Cozumel, a few sparatic storms and that was it. Blew in, blew out.

If I have learned anything with cruising, its not to pay attention to the forecasts...UNLESS it says big hurricane hitting. :D :D

:confused: Could someone please let me know what to do in the Bahamas and on the Fatasy if it rains or storms all week? Leaving Sunday and the aol forcast says rain all week in the Bahamas while we are there. Does anyone know how accurate the forcast is?????

Thanks for all your imput.

Sassie242:confused:

When I went on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago, the weather was just that, cloudy, rainy, yucky! lol It was still a FANTASTIC time though! It stopped raining here and there. There is so much to do!! A lot of people were still out on the Lido deck through the rain!:)

Archived