Anyone done Alaska Cruise/Tour #12?

Hi,

We will be doing this Cruise/Tour #12 on Radiance late August.

I am trying to find out a few things particular to this itinerary:

Aleyska - what time do you arrive in Aleyska & what time is departure the next day?

We are wanting to do the glacier hike with ascending path offered via the Aleyska Resort but not sure if there is time to fit it in & on which day?

RCCL used to offer this tour but from other recent threads seems they don't now?

Also, apparently you can't prebook Alaskan RCCL tours this year? Anyone else encountered this & if so any problems missing out on a tour?

Seward - What time do we arrive at the dock in Seward & do they take care of checking your luggage?

Any priority boarding since you are basically continuing a RCCL tour?

If not, what sort of time should we expect to wait to get on board - we are gold C&A members?

Any issues on the tour part with securing personal belongings whilst on the trains or coaches? I have to take my laptop with me for work (self employed web designer away for 6.5 weeks all up) so need to ensure it will be safe, but don't want to have it chained to my hip 24/7 if I can help it.

Thanks. :)

Archived