Bayou Café & Sabatini’s questions

Love Cruis'n

But, we are trying again - going on the Sapphire back to back to see if things are any different.

In my experience, I have found the Diamond (sister to the Sapphire) better than the Coral. You might agree after your cruises. It's true that people tend to question your opinions when you rate something they found great as not so good. I think it's just natural to wonder what someone else is thinking when you had such a great time.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to keep your review private. Sometimes I don't think posters need to explain every little detail just because they didn't have the greatest time of their lives or something rubbed them the wrong way. At the same time, I don't think those posters should be making angry threads full of complaints only if they choose to keep the details private. I find that the experience you have ends up being a complex combination of all the little moments onboard. That makes it really hard to pinpoint exactly why one cruise or ship is better than another. It just feels that way because of everything, not because of one little thing (or a few things).

As far as Sabatini's goes, I really didn't think there was that much food (but I do eat a lot). I was really bracing myself based on what I read here before going in May, but I thought the amount was perfect. It's nice, IMO, to get a taste of a bunch of things. Maybe it all depends on our personal eating habits and preferences. You probably do need to appreciate seafood though to get the most out of the experience.

Archived