Best Carnival Ships?

MCCRJI

No, our Carnival Victory Cruise was a 7 day cruise out of Puerto Rico. Every day waking up at a different port! It was absolutely awesome!! $50 deposit and was able to make payments through the year. It worked out great that way and am looking at trying to find something along this same line.

I had to pay $300 for my deposit lucky you

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

What are cove balconies??

Cove balconies are only on the Dream Class ships (Dream, Magic, and Breeze). They are basically balconies that are built into the hull of the ship, and are closer to the water (Deck 2). They are very popular because they provide a lot of privacy and shade. They are designated as Category 7C.

To MCCRJI: Go to Youtube and type "Carnival cove balconies" in the search bar. There are several videos posted (from the Dream, the Magic, and the Breeze) featuring the cove balconies.

I will have to go with the Elation. I know that she is a smaller older ship and she does not have all of the 2.0 upgrades.

However, she does have a great crew and is in good shape. There are plenty of areas on the ship to get a little piece and quiet. She has waterworks with some great waterslides for smaller children. I love that the waterslide is seperate from the pool and there are a couple of different ones.

The itineraries out of Port Canaveral usually included HMC, one of the best ports period, and it was always priced affordable for a family.

What are the best carnival ships? I've only been on one cruise and it was on the Carnival Victory and I absolutely loved her!

My favorite Carnival ships are the Spirit class ships ...

Legend ...

legend.jpg

Miracle ...

Carnival-Miracle.jpg

Pride ...

Pride-OH.jpg

Spirit ...

Spirit.jpg

Loved the Pride for its open floor plan. On most of the ships (Elation, Splendor, Paradise, and Inspiration) the deck is cut up by the Galley, and you have to go up or down a deck to go aft to forward. On the Pride, the MDR is two decks in the aft part of the ship and you can go straight to the Showroom.

The Miracle is here now and I suspect she has the same deck plan.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived