beer prices

xrayjng

A must try for everyone is dogfish. It's brewed in Delaware and awwwwwwwesome.

I love cider beers and hubby loves his dfh, so upgraded we did with the 123.

Dogfish 90 minute IPA - YUM :)

okay ya'll.."....I like a cold one once in a while....as long as it's cold...but I sure am glad to be a Jack Daniels Man.....can't make my own... But that's OK--bride and I are OK with keeping it in stock......always the same:D

So will he be upset that the Eclipse's Michael's club won't be converted to the microbrewery type yet?

I am--We're on the Oct 20th.:(

We would have liked it if they had converted by the time we get on but as they won't have we will stick to cocktails and wine.

Great thread though.

One of the best cruise stops for us was Boston where we spent the time doing the Harpoon brewery tour!

Not quite sure how we found our way back to the ship though!

Was just thinking how good life is.....sitting here with IPad having conversation with Happy people discussing spending $55.00 PP/per day to drink beer :D:D

Yes Nancy------ life is really really good :):)

It's an even better life for those that booked their upcoming cruise via the 123 Go Promo or the Pick Your Perk Promo and then they can enjoy the upgraded craft beers for only 11.50 per day. Looking forward very much to sampling my first Duvel. :)

Amen ......booked Eclipse November with the "perks" package

Life is really good :):)

Talked with Captains Club and they told me they don't see a date for the Eclipse converting Michael's to the microbrew situation.:o:cool:

Just saw they have cider on board....double-y happy I upgraded to the premium package! While DH enjoys his IPAs, I'll be enjoying a nice cold crisp cider!

Strongbow is 5.00, so it qualifies under the Classic package. Some ships also have Woodchuck Amber and Woodchuck Pear Cider, which I believe is 8.00 and is available at the Michaels Clubs on the Silhouette and the Reflection. Not 100% sure if any are available at the Micheals Club on the Summit.

A bit of a cross post but since you all asked about the beer list... I cleaned up the spreadsheet that has been around so that those debating the Classic vs Premium package can see how their drinks stack up.

You'll also find a column that shows money you'd spend over and above the Premium package tallied for you.

No sign-in is required. The document is read-only but you can click "File" and "Make a Copy" (to save it to Google Drive) or "Import" (to save it to your computer) and fill in your own values.

Happy drinking!

Edited by notsomadhatter

Strongbow is 5.00, so it qualifies under the Classic package. Some ships also have Woodchuck Amber and Woodchuck Pear Cider, which I believe is 8.00 and is available at the Michaels Clubs on the Silhouette and the Reflection. Not 100% sure if any are available at the Micheals Club on the Summit.

Omg. That's DH and I to a tee.

So will he be upset that the Eclipse's Michael's club won't be converted to the microbrewery type yet?

I am--We're on the Oct 20th.:(

I don't think he knows yet :) I'm sure some nice cocktails will take the sting out of it though. He also enjoyed the Martini and Molecular Bars (not that he was drunk every night. No, he had tow nights off!).