room service question

Terri102066

On "Carnival", does anyone know if you can get any kind of sandwich at breakfast time from room service. I know last year I did order a BLT for breakfast, but I was wondering if any of the sandwiches or fruit salad would be available at any time. I am not much of a breakfast foods kind of person. I know I can make it with something that would be served at the dinning room, but this year my son will be with us and he is much like his mom, not a breakfast food kind of person.

I think last year when I ordered the BLT they thought I was going to take it on an excursion with us that day, because I was told that food was not allowed off the ship. All I wanted was to eat it.

Terri

Terri, I'm pretty sure all the items on the room service menu are available 24 hours. I ordered the roast beef and brie on baguette once at 3am, and it was delivered in 10 minutes.

Go back to your other post. I typed in all the dining room breakfast and lunch menus for you.:)

Thank you Cotton, I did see your post of the menus. I believe you and I both enjoy the same ship, the Holiday. I enjoy the smaller ships because it seems that the crew and the cruisers all have a chance to know each other. It is funny that no matter how many Roll Calls are out there none of them seem to be for the Holiday. I cruised on her once last year and I will be on her in July and Oct, but I have yet to find anyone else on the same cruises.

Terri

Yes, the Holiday is by far my favorite ship. Just something about the intimacy I feel when I'm cruising on her. SUCH friendly staff and crew I've never encountered on other ships. I'm looking at a fall cruise on the Holiday, but haven't decided the date.:)

Cotton, I think a Fall trip on the Holiday would be a great idea. We (husband, Mom, myself and some friends we met last year on the Holiday) will be on the Oct 24th (think about that cruise) cruise. I believe the Holiday will come out of dry dock the first of Oct so I thought I would give it a couple of cruises to work out if kinks and then give it a shot. I have also never made the stop in Calica, we seem to always go to Costa Maya and this cruise goes there instead of the Costa Maya stop.

Terri

• 4 weeks later...

Archived