Need a good drink name

kcellup

Every time someone mentions Grandeur I can't help but think RCCL! :eek:

Find something to use with the word Pride. It seems to really lend itself to

something tied in with envy, greed, green, ??? Please don't go with grog.

It sounds mundane and overdone. :o

Really what is in this drink?

I used Envy of Grandeur because we are sailing out of Baltimore, and... well... they're not!! Don't want to give too much of the ingredients away, because we cruise sunday, but it does have midori and malibu!

I used Envy of Grandeur because we are sailing out of Baltimore, and... well... they're not!! Don't want to give too much of the ingredients away, because we cruise sunday, but it does have midori and malibu!

Then we would envy them? :confused:

Nope no RCCL drink names connections allowed!:mad:

The Pride of Baltimore?

Baltimore's Envy?

Green With Envy?

The Baltimore Green?

The Green Baltimore?

Baltimore Greenhouse?

The Green Pride?

Midori Pride?

Please don't use Grandeur. :(

Just an FYI... Don't get your hopes up, depending on how many people enter, they will put your name in for a drawing. We tried doing this a couple of cruises ago and were disappointed on how they picked the contestants. :cool:

What about Grandeur Envy? Since we leave from Baltimore, or would that be in bad taste?

I don't think it's in bad taste, per se. But I also don't think most people will 'get' the joke of the name.

No worries, we will be soon enough.;) RCI will have her ship-shape and she will be cruising out of Baltimore again in no time. I love Pride (cruised on her 5 times), but I expect to love Grandeur even more.:)

Seriously, though, on the drink name, I'd suggest something that the typical Carnival cruiser (non-CC member, not necessarily following cruise news, and very likely a first-time cruiser) will find 'catchy' or fun. References to other ships will be lost on most. Just my advice, FWIW. Have a great cruise!:)

I think I know what drink your going to do... actually it is the one I was thinking of doing on our next cruise if I got picked! I won't say the name of it so no one looks it up .... but it glows under black lights.... and ever so good!!:)

I think I know what drink your going to do... actually it is the one I was thinking of doing on our next cruise if I got picked! I won't say the name of it so no one looks it up .... but it glows under black lights.... and ever so good!!:)

Very easy to look drinks and recipes up :)

http://www.yummly.com/recipes/drink-with-malibu-and-midori

I may give the Master Mixologist on my cruise this Sunday I have a really bright green colored drink but need a clever name for the Pride trip to Grand Turk, HMC, and Freeport. Any ideas?

Take some cool neon green straws with you to use. :-)

Green Tunnel of Funnel

Have a great cruise!

Archived