Breakaway Spa Question

babygirl722

Does anyone know if you can use the spa facilities (hydroptherapy, salt room, sauna, etc) if you book a treatment or are they reserved only for those that have spa passes? On the Gem, I know from experience that a treatment does not entitle one to use of the spa, although in the past it used to. A bit of a thorn in my side and was hoping that the policy might be different on the Breakaway. Thanks!

The gym is right next to the spa, and yes you must buy the spa pass to use the hydroptherapy, salt room and sauna. Just another way NCL makes more money. Seems that they are making a lot of guests unhappy with all the extras that need to be paid for. Spa pass for week is 199.00 and a pas for a port day is 49.00.

I think it's ridiculous that you can't use the spa facilities if have a massage or facial unless you buy a pass! I've been to many spas, and every one allows complete use of the amenities. NCL really nickels and dimes you.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived