cabana booked, excited

That's Great!! you will really love it!!! :D Booked a last minute (for us!) cruise for this September on FOS and I was so nervous I wouldn't get a cabana! We lucked out and there were still some OTW ones available! :)

you are right, checked at least 5 times a day for months...this morning I decided to give up but couldn't resist one last look and there it was.

now I have to try and find a Nellies beach map, all of them seem to be for barefoot beach !

wendy

an over water one came up last week, but we have 2 elderly in our party and I was worried it would be difficult for them to get in the water so I let it go, but felt sick about it LOL

glad you got yours too

wendy

Do you have to be booked in a suite to reserve a Cabana? I'm going on Allure of the Seas next year and would like to book a cabana on Labadee for the four of us.

You need to be in a suite to book the cabanas at Barefoot Beach. However, you don't need to be in a suite to book the cabanas at Nellie's Beach.

I'm sure you'll love it!!

We did Nellies or Barefoot last year,and it was awesome! (wifey does it all in regards to shopping for deals etc etc,so don't remember which one we were at)

Here's a few pics of out Cabana,at Labadee. As someone else mentioned,you have to be in a genuine suite,to be eligible for the cabana.

109.jpg

108.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

We were just on FOS, we had an over the water cabana on Nellie's, it was awesome. We had cabana #7. Personally, they all appeared to have great views. We defiantly won't be able to go back to Labadee without having a cabana. It was worth the money! ENJOY!!!!

OMG! You will absolutely hate it! It is so addictive!!! You will never want to return to Labadee without having a cabana! We loved every minute!!! We got a Nellies Hillside and we were right next to the Barefoot Beach Hillside cabanas...so we spent all of our time at Barefoot...oh so nice! The Cabana "steward" was wonderful. He could not do enough for us. He worked hard and was so busy at the end of the day that we had to track him down to give him a tip.

Archived