Carnival gift cards for Canadians

shipty2

After over 2 hours on the phone being passed around to talk to different Carnival staff and some from the gift card company I figured out how to buy these as a Canadian myself.

My family is buying these a wedding gift for a relative and we all live in Canada. The Carnival website states this can be done however the site failed to put my order through hence hours on the phone. I was told by 5 different people that Canadian addresses will not work and the transaction cannot be done by phone. I was also told it was my I.P address that comes from Canada that is the problem. One dumbo even told me to go down to Carnival in person to buy it lol apparently not realizing that would be quite the trek from Canada.

So for anyone who needs to now how to buy one from Canada here goes. I entered my whole correct address except for my postal code I just put in the only American zip code I know-90210 and lo and behold it worked!

After over 2 hours on the phone being passed around to talk to different Carnival staff and some from the gift card company I figured out how to buy these as a Canadian myself.

My family is buying these a wedding gift for a relative and we all live in Canada. The Carnival website states this can be done however the site failed to put my order through hence hours on the phone. I was told by 5 different people that Canadian addresses will not work and the transaction cannot be done by phone. I was also told it was my I.P address that comes from Canada that is the problem. One dumbo even told me to go down to Carnival in person to buy it lol apparently not realizing that would be quite the trek from Canada.

So for anyone who needs to now how to buy one from Canada here goes. I entered my whole correct address except for my postal code I just put in the only American zip code I know-90210 and lo and behold it worked!

Won't that effect them being shipped to you?? :confused:

Archived