FTTF Question?

msstarr22

Ok I waited to long and when I went to book for November...yeah only June but it is GONE!:eek: Has anyone ever seen them add them back like if someone cancels their cruise or add more? I know I shouldn't have waited but well here I am not there fast!

Ok I waited to long and when I went to book for November...yeah only June but it is GONE!:eek: Has anyone ever seen them add them back like if someone cancels their cruise or add more? I know I shouldn't have waited but well here I am not there fast!

They may add more depending on how many Platinum and Diamond guests are also on the cruise. Keep checking back....

They may add more depending on how many Platinum and Diamond guests are also on the cruise. Keep checking back....

As figdu, stated they may add more. For our cruise this past March I didn't purchase it in December or January when they were available and they sold out. However in February they open up some more. Also don't think date has anything to do with it, because they are already available for our cruise in March 2014.

When I had to change over to Magic from Triumph (April), FTTF was long sold out because it was pretty last minute that we joined the Magic sailing. However, a week and a half before sailing, 8 FTTF became available, and we were able to snag one!! Keep checking. It's all about supply and demand- so people may cancel (especially since balances aren't due for 3 more months or so).

I checked every day for months leading up to my cruise (this Saturday, woohoo) and never saw it until maybe three weeks ago and there were only 2 then so I'm assuming a cancellation. So I would def check it quite often. Good luck

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

carnival only releases 15 at a time. once they go they will wait a short time and release the 2nd batch-- depending on how many platinum/diamond members are sailing.

someone reported it showed like 17 for their cruise-- all that means is the first 15 didnt sell out-- and its close to sailing

Is it available on all the ships and at all the ports? Why I ask is because I read about it and thought we should do that and when I looked for our Glory cruise out of NYC it is not listed under the excursions. Should I be looking somewhere else for it? It lists the Glory out of another Port but is not under the excursions for NYC. Any ideas as I really would love to buy it. Thanks.

Is it available on all the ships and at all the ports? Why I ask is because I read about it and thought we should do that and when I looked for our Glory cruise out of NYC it is not listed under the excursions. Should I be looking somewhere else for it? It lists the Glory out of another Port but is not under the excursions for NYC. Any ideas as I really would love to buy it. Thanks.

The GLory has FTTF from Miami. It will not be offered from NY as this is a seasonal cruise

We don't cruise until Jan 4, but our FTTF has been sold out since I booked. I've been checking back every single day...and today, there was ONE available!!!! I quickly snagged it! I can't believe my luck!!! So keep checking back, I'm sure you'll get it!! :D

Carnival doesn't let u book Fttf until 120 days prior to sailing. That's what I was told yesterday by a carnival employee

That's strange...we're 204 days out, and I got mine today :confused:

We have had FTTF three times and all three times it was sold out the first time I checked. Just keep checking.

*each time we were able to finally buy it we were about two months out from sailing.

Carnival doesn't let u book Fttf until 120 days prior to sailing. That's what I was told yesterday by a carnival employee

I booked mine 350+ days out... The same day I booked the cruise!

After reading this post, I decided to get my FTTF. I have been on the fence for awhile.

After you add to cart and go to checkout, you will see the number left in red. Mine said 13.

Glad I got it. I like knowing I won't have to tote my carryon around for a couple of hours.

Thanks for lighting a fire under me!

Archived