Tea... Anyone?

cmjaffe

Carolyn good to see you. How are you doing?

I just drink green tea. Don't know if it helps

or not. Suppose to be good for you.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Thanks Belle...

went down to L.I. to "clean up" parents' house before their release (or as Dad says "his breaking out of the prison".. he'll be out first). Need to get it "somewhat" ready for a live-in aide when Mom finally gets out (not sure when that will be). Boy, they accumulated SO MUCH over the years...

I'm trying to figure out what to order from VitaminShoppe since they're still having some great pricing.. was thinking about getting the concentrated drops to make icedtea..(flavored drops w/Stevia)

Glad you had a nice trip to Reno.

Carolyn

Hi, I too just drink Green Tea. Have at least 2 cups a day. I really feel it relaxes me. Have been under a lot of stress lately and it really helps. It might help with weight loss, but I'd have to be "good" for it to do anything. Since I haven't gained, maybe it helps icon_wink.gif Mary

whale.gif

SUMMIT 4/05

HORIZON 3/04

SUMMIT 9/03

I have been drinking green tea for a while, but I hadn't been drinking it every day until recently. Even if it doesn't help with weight loss, it's still good! I have a hot cup of green tea in the morning as a treat for drinking enough water, and I get Arizona's gallon jug of Green Tea with honey to drink as iced tea. There is also a diet green tea in the jugs and in powdered mix form. Every once in a while, I will have a chai latte made with green tea. Of course, I'm a tea lover, so it's not hard for me to remember to drink it. I also hate swallowing pills. I would suggest any of the above if you want to try different ways of drinking green tea. If you want to make your own low-fat latte, you can get chai spice green tea from Stash Tea. They have very reasonable prices compared to what you might pay in the grocery store, and you can also buy bulk teas. Also, they ship very quickly. I have ordered from them in the morning and received my order two days later. Their teas are delicious, and they usually have a lot of deals going on, as well as great discounts in the clearance section.

If you don't like drinking green tea, another option besides capsules would be to buy the powdered form used in Japanese tea ceremonies, called matcha. You can mix the matcha in with yogurt or some of your favorite dishes. I got my matcha powder in bulk from Everything Kitchens, but they have a $7 processing fee for orders under $50. Another website you might try is Pacific Leaf Company. They also have tips and recipes for using matcha powder on their website.

9/20/04 Sovereign of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500Roll Call

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Archived