Private Tours for 8

knots4crewzing

George's van holds 14 max. We used him for our group of 10 and he was great. Will take you where you want and suggest other places also.

www.gartours.com

Safe travels.

Winsome Transport has a tour vehicle that holds up 15 passengers:

http://www.winsometransport.com/

Thank You Thank You Thank You:D:D i just emailed them so hope to hear back with some good news

Can you tell me where you found this info. I have been researching for ever:confused:

You're the best and this is why I loooove C.C.

Have a great weekend

Thank You Thank You Thank You:D:D i just emailed them so hope to hear back with some good news

Can you tell me where you found this info. I have been researching for ever:confused:

You're the best and this is why I loooove C.C.

Have a great weekend

You can dig this up by reading some of the threads on this board. I realize it's probably easier for me to dig it up because I "hang out" here all the time and know which threads have the information.

Also, if you Google "Bermuda Tour Operators", Winsome comes up near the top of the list because they are advertisers on Google. Not much further down you get this link :http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_00019a.htm by clicking on Bermuda Tour Operators Directory.

You can dig this up by reading some of the threads on this board. I realize it's probably easier for me to dig it up because I "hang out" here all the time and know which threads have the information.

Also, if you Google "Bermuda Tour Operators", Winsome comes up near the top of the list because they are advertisers on Google. Not much further down you get this link :http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_00019a.htm by clicking on Bermuda Tour Operators Directory.

Thank you again

I just got a call from Ralph from Winsome and he sounds great.

Although he was a little iffy on all that we want to do within 6 hours. So we will have to see what we can cut out.

Another thing is that most of the drivers don't work on Saturday so they have to find one of their other drivers willing to work on Saturday.

It's nice to know that his van seats 15 people but we can still have a private tour for the 8 of us.

We still have a few months till we go. I like to be prepared:D

Thanx for the links.

We went with Julie from Winsome Transport and couldn't be happier. She was great and I highly recommend her. We had a private tour for the six of us and hit all the highlights.

We went with Julie from Winsome Transport and couldn't be happier. She was great and I highly recommend her. We had a private tour for the six of us and hit all the highlights.

Thank you:)

That's very good to know. I was quite surprised to get a call from Ralph. And from Bermuda no less:D I believe he said Julie is his wife.

Ralph suggested a driver by the name of Debbie. I quess it's hard to find someone to work on Saturdays. But I believe Debbie is willing so that's good to hear.

I'm leaning very much towards him. Especially because the vans look very comfortable to hold all 8 of us, and he made the effort to contact us directly so soon after I sent the Email.

Glad to know you had a great time.:)

We also had a private tour with Ralph and Julie from Winsome Tours, and yes they are husband and wife. Wonderful people, so nice. The tour was great, they know their island and it shows.

I highly recommend using their service, you won't be sorry.

Archived