Another RANGIROA Question

canuck.qc

Has anyone taken an excursion with Hiria of WATER GAMES?

I found his company online along with others who's names are more frequently mentioned ex: Jean-Pierre of Bleue Lagoon, Leon of Reef Is, Pa'ati etc...

Our ship leaves Rangiroa at 4pm & the more popular tours either don't modify their time schedule, or are already booked. This particular company offers 'private excursions' and will customized the tour, which is the draw for me.

Feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

TE REVA TANE E VAHINE - terevaexcursions@mail.pf

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terev...55890187810425

They just don't reply. I have sent two requests during the last 10 days to book the Blue Lagoon Tour on November 23, 2013 and nothing! I even posted to their facebook page yesterday and it doesn't look like they keep it up. Disappointing!

Not unusual especially if they themselves are on vacation. Life is way different in FP ......... nothing happens quickly and many times doesn't happen at all. Some family business pretty much shut down for the month prior to Christmas ........ actually a fairly large number.

• 3 weeks later...

I would not do tereva excursions with Jean Pierre. He left us standing on dock (I even had email with confirmation which I showed him) and he took others without a reservation instead. Never happened to us before.

However there are taxis that take you out to aquarium to snorkel and the beaches where the tenders' dock is wonderful for swimming. Also you can walk (5 min) over to the other side in 5 minutes (great beach to walk on). You really don't need an excursion. Those that went with Leon had a wonderful experience. He seems to be the best if you want an excursion.

Archived