South Beach - Crystal Light?????

QTPieRye

I am starting the SBD tomorrow and was wondering if anyones knows whether or not Crystal Light is permitted during Phase I? It has 0 carbs, and 0 sugar and is made with aspartame, among other tarty ingredients.... I drink tons of diet coke every day and thought maybe it would be best to switch to Crystal Light. Also... anyone know about whipped cream? fat free? Thanks icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;19;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Girls Only Conquest!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;2;12;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sensation Family Cruise

Hi, Can't answer your question on the fat free whipping cream, but I believe crystal light is allowed. Not only can you drink it but it makes great ice pops and "sorbet." For the "sorbet" just put it in ice trays in the freezer until solid then either chop it in a food processor or blender if you have a good one or use an "icee" machine. You can also get small ice cream machines that you pop the cannister into the freezer until you're ready to churn. These are great whenever it is 90 and everyone else is having ice cream in the back yard.

Tami

Debra,

No problem.

We just did the Sensation May 10-15. It was great! We had some really wonderful food, but the best was the indian food! There were tons of things we didn't even get to do. My only complaints were that the kiddie pool was broken and the mens' restroom by the sea view grill.

Why the men's room? Well, the door opens out but there's no porthole on the door like there is on the women's and I nearly got my arm broken when some guy opened the door into me. It took 3 weeks for the bruise to go away.

We ate all our dinners in the ecstasy dining room but all other meals in the seaview. Never made it to the midnight buffet but heard it was over the top.

Tami

Archived