Beachfront Bar Info Needed

smilesep

12 of us will be in St. Martin. Ages 13-76. Three years ago we swam and hung out at Great Bay. This time we are planning on going to Orient Beach. There seems to be many places to rent a chair, unbrella and have some drinks and lunch. I would appreciate any advice on a where to spend the day. Like I said, we are interested in chairs, umbrellas, cold beverages, food and a fun atmosphere that all will enjoy. Jet ski rental close by would be a plus. Also, a place convient to taxi stands since we do have some older family members. Thanks!

Not sure if they still have this, but Bikini Beach Restaurant used to have a daytime special where you buy lunch for 2, and they give you 2 chairs & an umbrella.

Some of the other places may offer similar deals.

Any of in the area of Waikiki, Kakao, & Bikini have great views of Orient Bay & people watching.

We took ours back from Pedro's (very close to Orange Fever) and were told it was the normal pick-up place at that section of Orient Beach. Sure enough, a taxi van always has stopped by to see if any were ready to go back.

LuLu

~~~~

How is the Bikini beach area ? Is Orange Fever right by the clothing optional side ? Not that it really matters - but I would prefer to be a little further away from that area.

We loved it, I believe the one we went to was Ethnic, close to Pedros and Orange Fever. When we went to Orient Beach rented a chair which came with an umbrella and a drink, we sat on the beach and later went inside to eat lunch, it was a perfect day. No problem getting a taxi back to the ship.

2uemh78.jpg

n4ads.jpg

6tiiap.jpg

Archived