Choice Air

im trying to book travel using RCL Choice Air program and when I try to search using my reservation information I just get a blank screen, when I do a quick search I get results but you can book from that screen. Is this because you have to be within a certain date range of the cruise to book or is there somthing wrong with the service?

im trying to book travel using RCL Choice Air program and when I try to search using my reservation information I just get a blank screen, when I do a quick search I get results but you can book from that screen. Is this because you have to be within a certain date range of the cruise to book or is there somthing wrong with the service?

Are you using your actual reservation number when you try to make a real booking ?

yes. im using all of my information, including my reservation number

Call the Choice Air support line at 800-533-7803.

Also, if you have cruises linked as a B2B, that causes issues with Choice Air booking. You would have to et them unlinked, make your Choice Air booking, and then re-link.

Glad you figured it out! It usually tells you that on the page though; it has a message that states you have to log out of your reservation in order to check flights. Once I logged out, I refreshed and I was able to get in - there was no wait time.

Archived