Movies on Island Princess to Alalska r/t Vancouver June 24, 2013

HBINLA

My wife's inquiring mind wants to see if any one knows what movies are currently being shown on the Island to Alaska.

Thanks!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Besides what dunbawn posted, in May there were several children's movies and a British movie that I loved: Quartet! I also watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding for about the 50th time!

There were also many Alaskan documentaries.

My recent email from Princess regarding our June 29 cruise on the Grand lists Oz the Great and Powerful and Safe Haven. Don't know if the movies are the same fleet wide but I would think it's a safe guess.

What kind of email from Princess did you receive that lists that info., if I may ask? We are leaving Monday and haven't received an email with that much detail.

Thanks!

HBINLA - We are also sailing on June 29th, and on June 15th we received an email from Princess with our booking info and a note from the Cruise Director saying the cruise was 2 weeks away, a ton of links to the Princess website about 'getting ready' for the cruise, along with a 'Get Excited' section to the email listing the onboard entertainment and the movies (Oz & Safe Haven).

What kind of email from Princess did you receive that lists that info., if I may ask? We are leaving Monday and haven't received an email with that much detail.

Thanks!

If you go onto My Princess/Personalizer on the Princess website, you should be able to see copies of all of the pre-cruise emails there. The entertainment one comes about two weeks prior to the cruise, so it should be there.

I knew there were a couple I missed. It's an old age thing.:D Another movie I found enjoyable was Undertaking Betty. If you miss the movies on MUTS they are shown in the room on TV at night. There is a TV guide in the cabin and it has listings for the week.

HBINLA - We are also sailing on June 29th, and on June 15th we received an email from Princess with our booking info and a note from the Cruise Director saying the cruise was 2 weeks away, a ton of links to the Princess website about 'getting ready' for the cruise, along with a 'Get Excited' section to the email listing the onboard entertainment and the movies (Oz & Safe Haven).

That's the same email I got. It was in my cruise personalizer and I also received it at my regular email address, however for some reason it went to my spam folder and I wouldn't have seen it except I was searching my spam folder for something else I thought might have gone there.

That's so odd..I pulled up the email you referred to and under the "Get Excited" section it only lists a very short video pertaining to only production numbers. No mention of movies at all. Not even that they show them! LOL. Same thing in the cruise personalized. :-l

Archived