B2b - Disc. for 2 "legs"?? Princess changes their mind???

GottoCruise

I would appreciate hearing from some who has booked b2b cruises?

Any Princess discount for booking 2 legs?

I recently booked 2 sailings through Princess and was given a receipt with $500 discount pp.for bookng 2 legs....now, when my friend calls for the same - she is told there is NO discount for bookings 2 legs? and the Rep says ---MAYBE in the future there will be???

This is only a week after bookings opened and this is for 2007 sailings. :eek:

Is it likely Princess has ALREADY raised rates on these sailings because they are booking so well already :eek: :eek:

Wow! What a difference 2007 rates vs. 2006 rates..........(never even mind 2005 rates!) A good reason to book early??.........:D

Regards, Renee

It could be the discount was capacity controlled, i.e., only so many discounts per sailing? But that seems a tad unlikely this far out?

We once booked a b2b and even though the brochure said that by booking a b2b you would get a 2 cat. upgrade, when we called Princess, "That offer was not available."

Like you, when we first see a deal we jump on it - after all, booking 18-24 months out, you can always cancel and re-book if something beter comes along :)

I have seen Princess put out offers for these kinds of discounts and they've always been 'time-sensitive.' As in "Book x cruise and y cruise before z date, and get a $ discount."

Is it likely Princess has ALREADY raised rates on these sailings because they are booking so well already

Yes. That's exactly how it works. It seems like sometimes rates for cruises are more volatile than hotel rates in Las Vegas. :)

Archived