Earliest time to fly out of San Juan?

CruzinSouth

I was just wondering what time you all would suggest should be the earliest to book a flight out of San Juan. We already have our tickets but one of the airlines changed their flight schedule which will make it impossible to catch our connection. I had booked with Travelocity and they said they'd give us our money back if we wanted to find another flight. So, I've recently found another flight (and it happens to be cheaper) but it leaves San Juan at 12:00 noon. We'll be getting off the AOS, so do you think that would be too early to book a flight? I'd appreciate any opinions. Thanks!

WOW-- a 10am flight. how did you get to the airport by 8am??

How is the airport for checking in? all those people froma cruise ship trying ot get in there...bet its a mess.

WOW-- a 10am flight. how did you get to the airport by 8am??

How is the airport for checking in? all those people froma cruise ship trying ot get in there...bet its a mess.

There are people that made 9:30 flights off Destiny, if you go to the pursers desk on Wednesday and let them know they will basically walk you off the ship my 7:15-7:30. Although the schedule shows Destiny docks at 7am its always in San Juan by 5am. You can actually get cell service by 10pm Sat night and see the lights of Southern Puerto Rico.

I guess I have been lucky, never really found the SJ airport that crazy. Its always nice to extend your trip and check out the site of SJ, truly a wonderful island.

We had a 1p flight back in May off Golden. No Problem...at airport 10:30-11a with no special provisions. By the way, Princess had an American counter set up in cruise terminal to take bags, airport no problem. Don't know if RC has this or not.

After over an hour, I just got off the phone with Travelocity and I finally got our original reservation (which had been changed) cancelled and we now have new reservations (NOT through Travelocity). One plus in all of this is that the new tickets were $100 cheaper than our original tickets. Now I can just use that extra money toward an excursion! :) Thanks everyone for your opinions!

Archived