Parking in Miami

If you search these boards - and the search function has been an issue recently :( - you will find VERY mixed reviews on this and other off site parking options in Miami. Some are very happy, while other complain of long shuttle waits, or shuttles that never show, unsecured parking lots, bad areas of Miami (and there are some VERY BAD areas of Miami :eek:) with lots of homeless folks wandering around, and some cars broken into.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You can pay your money and take your chances - it's only your car. :o

Miami is a very different place that the Miami you lived in.

The Mariel Boatlift dumped 100,000 criminals on Miami's shores.

I would park at the port.

I was teaching in Miami at the time of the Mariel Boatlift. I taught many children who came over with their families. I do understand Miami is very different. Was shocked when I visited and went to South Beach.....all of the wonderful little old ladies and gentlemen who sat on the small hotel porches were replaced by THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

• 4 months later...
And no red flags are flying to you when they guy said no fees or taxes?

Amen.

Today is July 17th 2014 and I have already been on the cruise from which I posted about the parking back on Feb. of this year, 2014 where we were gonig to park and I just thought I'd let everyone know that my experience with parking at premiercruisepark with Chris was Awesome and GREAT! This will be the only place we park from now on when going out on a cruise out of Miami! :) Found the place with no problems, Sercurtiy Guard was at the site!! Parked in a covered parking garage! They came to our vehicle and unloaded our luggage and put it into the van, we paid in cash the amount we had been quoted on our paperwork, we paid it, then we went straight to our ship! When we came back from the cruise we waited where they told us to and looked for their van, only about 10 mins and they loaded us up, took us back to our vehicle (which was just as clean as we had left it because it had been left under a covered decking area) again, there was a security guard, they unloaded our luggage from the van for us right at the back of our vehicle. Just make sure to keep up with the paperwork and print it out and have it when you at all times because you will need it to exit the parking garage area to give to the security guard. This was the BEST Experience I've EVER had, and YES I would recommend this company. But dont get it confused with the other parking company called Premier because we have used it once before and had a Very Bad experience with them! :):D

• 1 month later...
Today is July 17th 2014 and I have already been on the cruise from which I posted about the parking back on Feb. of this year, 2014 where we were gonig to park and I just thought I'd let everyone know that my experience with parking at premiercruisepark with Chris was Awesome and GREAT! This will be the only place we park from now on when going out on a cruise out of Miami! :) Found the place with no problems, Sercurtiy Guard was at the site!! Parked in a covered parking garage! They came to our vehicle and unloaded our luggage and put it into the van, we paid in cash the amount we had been quoted on our paperwork, we paid it, then we went straight to our ship! When we came back from the cruise we waited where they told us to and looked for their van, only about 10 mins and they loaded us up, took us back to our vehicle (which was just as clean as we had left it because it had been left under a covered decking area) again, there was a security guard, they unloaded our luggage from the van for us right at the back of our vehicle. Just make sure to keep up with the paperwork and print it out and have it when you at all times because you will need it to exit the parking garage area to give to the security guard. This was the BEST Experience I've EVER had, and YES I would recommend this company. But dont get it confused with the other parking company called Premier because we have used it once before and had a Very Bad experience with them! :):D

Thanks so much for the thorough review. You helped me make our decision.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Thank you! A real life experience review rather than a friend of my brothers 3rd cousin heard that......

Will be parking at http://www.premiercruiseparking.com/ for our next cruise. Looking no further!

You are welcome! I am going on a another cruise out of Miami in September and I'm about to message Chris with premiercruiseparking and book to park our vehicle there again. Excited! :)