Majesty -Daily timetable

Going on the Adriatic cruise on Majesty soon. Can anyone who has been on Majesty advise on what happens on first night / Is there dinner (what time approx?) What about shows?

The first full day is a sea day followed by the formal night - what happens about theater shows? Is there priority to those who go to the formal event?

Info gratefully received

Going on the Adriatic cruise on Majesty soon. Can anyone who has been on Majesty advise on what happens on first night / Is there dinner (what time approx?) What about shows?

The first full day is a sea day followed by the formal night - what happens about theater shows? Is there priority to those who go to the formal event?

Info gratefully received

I can only tell you what happened when we were on Majesty in Feb in Canaries, but imagine it will be similar :)

First night - Open sitting in Seven Seas & Four Seasons, also cafe Royale (buffet) The shows were at 9.15pm & 10.30pm.

On formal night you will get an invite to either first or second sitting, but you can change it if you wish, at a desk near Reception, usually on the morning of the formal night. The shows were at 9pm and 10.45pm. I don't think there is any priority for people going to the formal event. I'd advise you to get to shows early though, as some seats are obstrcted by posts and it is not a big theatre like the Dream.

Lucky you - Love the Majesty and love the Adriatic :)

Thanks all.

We get to the ship only a couple of hours before sailaway time and so was wondering what may happen.

Cannot see us going to the sailaway party tho - bit late after a days travel.

Thanks all.

We get to the ship only a couple of hours before sailaway time and so was wondering what may happen.

It had to be done Beesea - one of the best bits of the cruise! (You can relax on your day at sea!)

Thanks all.

We have twice arrived late on board and had to do lifeboat drill, one at 9.00 and one at 10.00. We went for dinner in 7 Seas and the service was very slow, partly because we were put on a table with others who ordered all courses and we had to wait while they ate theirs very slowly. We kept looking at our watches and asked the waiter if we could have our main course but we had to wait for them to come from the kitchen. We didn't get our pudding as had to rush off for the drill. :eek: We did not get to see any shows either, but we did enjoy the Sailaway. :)

We nearly always go to the buffet on the first night, unless we are on a ship with set dining and then we go to the dining room to see what our dining companions are like :D

Hi Linda, I wanted to use 7 Seas while ship in dock as cannot stand vibration and noise while it is at sea. We got our puddings in the buffet later. :D

Ladies,,,do you know that a certain shoe shop (the one with the green shoe boxes that starts with a C) do a range of lovely summer sandals with names like "sail cruise",,and my particular favourite.."sailaway" :D:D Useless information I know but it made me smile so much I bought them both!

Ladies,,,do you know that a certain shoe shop (the one with the green shoe boxes that starts with a C) do a range of lovely summer sandals with names like "sail cruise",,and my particular favourite.."sailaway" :D:D Useless information I know but it made me smile so much I bought them both!

I've got sailaway too, Cappers, very comfy and pretty :)

Archived