Breakaway Aft Penthouse Suite Question

icecreammama

Hi,

I notice that the size of the aft penthouses differ on each deck. I know some of them have deeper, bigger balconies, but can anyone tell me if the interiors of certain aft penthouses are bigger. We are interested in doing the 2 nighter in Jan so I really don't care about the balcony because it will be too cold to enjoy it, but if the room itself is bigger I would book that one. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi,

I notice that the size of the aft penthouses differ on each deck. I know some of them have deeper, bigger balconies, but can anyone tell me if the interiors of certain aft penthouses are bigger. We are interested in doing the 2 nighter in Jan so I really don't care about the balcony because it will be too cold to enjoy it, but if the room itself is bigger I would book that one. Please let me know. Thanks

The cabins are all about the same size. The upper decks get vibrations from the music at spice h2o( may not be an issue in winter)

Decks 11 and 14 have the bedroom and bathroom swapped. The bed is beside the balcony instead of the bathroom. Since you can't enjoy your balcony it might be nice to lay in bed and enjoy it .

The cabins are all about the same size. The upper decks get vibrations from the music at spice h2o( may not be an issue in winter)

Decks 11 and 14 have the bedroom and bathroom swapped. The bed is beside the balcony instead of the bathroom. Since you can't enjoy your balcony it might be nice to lay in bed and enjoy it .

Also the bedroom in 11 and 14 seems to be a tad bit bigger (though that may be optical illusion brought on by the window/door instead of solid wall)

Archived