Hidey Holes on spirit

Hi,

For those who have travelled on the carnival spirit, are there any good quiet places/nooks or must see/do locations on board?:rolleyes:

Travelling in october and wanting to get the lowdown on the best places on ship.

Thanks in advance.

maree

Hi,

For those who have travelled on the carnival spirit, are there any good quiet places/nooks or must see/do locations on board?:rolleyes:

Travelling in october and wanting to get the lowdown on the best places on ship.

Thanks in advance.

maree

Hi Maree just got off spirit on Monday, loved the ship but not too many quiet areas, actually it is quite a noisy ship, even in the dining room, didn't bother me , a lot of people complained that there were not enough quiet areas, I would walk past people reading . only to pass the same area a while later to find that there would be some activity taking place. the only place I saw that didn't have anything going on was the corridor along side the theatre(not sure which level) that was done out like a jungle, lovely quiet, light area. Robin:)

Hi,

Try the "Jungle" interior promenade. It is at the very front of the ship on deck 3, and kind of encircles the Pharaohs Palace Lounge. I havent been on the Spirit yet, but have been on the Legend, which is the sister ship, with basically the same layout. On the Legend, it is called "The enchanted Forrest". It is really hard to find, even when you know where to look (which is why it is so quiet there), but if you want a nice quiet place, then it is worth persisting until you find it.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Rebecca

Archived