Question for Recent Grand cruisers

karatemom2

We have cruised to Alaska out of San Francisco a couple of times, but this will be our first time on the Grand. On past cruises we have spent many evenings being entertained by the very talented and funny Larry Dunsmore. I understand he was on the Sea last summer and we are hoping that perhaps he is returning this season on the Grand. Does anyone who has cruised to Alaska on the Grand in the past few weeks know if he is onboard?

I was on the Sea Princess last time out of San Francisco to Alaska last year and thought this guy was great. I hope he will be on the Grand in August when we go, but entertainers tend to rotate around.

Sorry but no... We just got off the Grand June 19th. In addition to the production shows, the entertainers in the main venues were: Sean O'Shea (musical impersonations), Carlos Oscar (comedian), Kevin Klein (?) (Comedian), and a magician (I cannot remember his name at the moment)

Highly recommend Sean O'Shea!! We saw both of his shows while on our cruise and bought his DVD.

Sorry but no... We just got off the Grand June 19th. In addition to the production shows, the entertainers in the main venues were: Sean O'Shea (musical impersonations), Carlos Oscar (comedian), Kevin Klein (?) (Comedian), and a magician (I cannot remember his name at the moment)

Highly recommend Sean O'Shea!! We saw both of his shows while on our cruise and bought his DVD.

No comment on Carlos Oscar? He's the best! Was voted #1 Princess entertainer of the year

Archived