Majesty...just booked it 5th July

Just booked tonight, Pearls of Aegean/Adriatic Explorer 5th July 13.

3/4 inside plus, not booking a cabin as I reckon there maybe only one of these types that will get engine noise, the others are mostly fwd or midships.

Anyone any ideas on that theory?

It's a bit dearer than the other itineraries, but we have done Celebration and Dream itineraries available (except Crimean) and want to go back to the places we did over 20 years ago before the Croatian conflict.

I've got 2 weeks to get the research done, any tips on DIY in the ports would be appreciated.

Usual Ship and destination pictures will be posted on return....

Joe.

Oooh lucky you! Haven't done the Aegean (yet!) but did the Adriatic - one of my favourites. I can't remember if I did a review on it but will have a look :)

Luckily Kruzseeka is back, she will help you (if she has finished the washing and ironing :D)

I've had a look and realized that I didn't do one for that cruise :( Flopsy was on the same cruise and she did one, so I think I didn't bother :rolleyes:

I have got a folder full of stuff though, if there is anything you want to know. I shall be away from Friday for a week, but will be back before you go.

I've had a look and realized that I didn't do one for that cruise :( Flopsy was on the same cruise and she did one, so I think I didn't bother :rolleyes:

I have got a folder full of stuff though, if there is anything you want to know. I shall be away from Friday for a week, but will be back before you go.[/quote]

Have a lovely holiday, Linda. Went to Cala D'or 28 years ago. Stayed at Hotel Toucan which was very nice then, but doesn't sound too good on Trip Advisor now.

Archived