? Re: price drop policy

love to read

will be booking a NCL Cruise before the end of the week. Have not been able to find any definitive policy on price drops. Need info from fellow CC members. Need info on before and after final payment and process to take advantage of any price drops. By the way I am booking 9 months out. I have been offered $50.00 OBC and reduced down payment of $125.00 per person

Thanks in advance

Before final payment, the answer is easy --- They will adjust your price, any time before final payment.

After final payment -- conflicting answers. If there is a higher level cabin available for the same price you already paid, you should be able to upgrade. (or pay the difference to upgrade).

They absolutely will not "refund" any differences. I've been told by a PCC (and it has been my experience), that if an upgrade is not available, they can give you OBC for a *portion* of the price difference. So for example, if the price dropped $100... you may get an additional OBC of $25.

Others have reported not being able to get any OBC despite price drops.

Archived