ANYBODY DONE WEIGHT WATCHERS ONLINE?

Has anybody done ww online and if so, can you really stick with it without going to meetings. I have such a hard time finding a meeting at a time when I can go. I would have to go into another town to go to one. Can you actually lose if you sign up online?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2003;12;7;20;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

LEGEND OF THE SEAS - HAWAII

I started using WW Online a month ago and lost 14 pounds. I'm not a meeting person. But I think it's a personal thing. I'm motivated to get the weight off right now and it has to come from within. YOu have to judge for yourself whether you can keep yourself on program.

Good luck. Losing weight has been a lifetime project for me!!

I used Weight Watchers online and liked it. I lost 15 pounds. I eventually fell off of my diet though. It's hard to lose weight when you have no one to answer to and no one to stand there and watch you weigh in. I have joined Curves and started working out. It's just a simple 30 minute work out but it helps. It's all women and most are overweight. They weigh you in and measure you monthly. There are also group meetings on a weekly basis for those trying to lose weight. They have a weight loss plan similar to weight watchers and one similar to Atkins ( not as strict) and you can choose from one of the weight loss plans. They also have protein shakes and a book about losing weight. It's only about $33.00 a month where I'm at and it's working for me. I dropped weight watchers and just keep up with their point system to lose weight. Using the WW point system and working out for 30 minutes 3 times a week is working for me. I do have to say that the WW online had a lot of neat stuff. There were tons of recipes, a section for my daily diary of points, an area that automatically tallied the points for certain foods for me, and much, much more. It was also much cheaper than the meetings. I just feel that diet alone doesn't work for me. I also like how I feel when I'm working out. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i do meetings and etools and i love it. I love going to the meetings and finding so much support plus tons of ideas from everyone. I like etools cause i can put all my meals right away and there is so much to do, i really enjoy both of them. For me WW is the way to go

I did the WW "at home" program--online was not available at the time I signed up a few years ago. If you are determined to lose weight then I dont think it matters if you do it "alone" or with a group.

I have kept an 85 pound loss off for over two years now. Never went to a meeting. I tried several different programs but I was never successfull until I was READY to lose the weight. Once you are there mentally, nothing can stop you. Good luck.:D

• 2 weeks later...

I going to join ww online the first week in August. I still have 2 week of pre-pay coupon to use. My ww change their meeting time to evening no more morning weight in bad for me. I need the morning weight in because I need to

eat durning the day. when it's in the evening I go all day without eating or drinking water untill weight in. This morning I had only 2 slice of toast and little water just so the scale would say I lost. My scale at home say I lost 3#

this week. My scale watcher at home is going to be my dh who is going to drill me when my weight in day which I am going to change to friday in august.

Thanks for the online information

Diane

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried it all. I have joined WW and went to meetings, tried it on my own, and go to the Website for recipes and inspiration. I find it very difficult to not cheat. If I don't have the meeting to go to, I have been saying oh, I have a week to make up for it. In other words, I need the support. I have lost 30 lbs so far with a combination of Curves and WW. Great combination. Curves is very low impact.

Archived