OS Suite on Breeze

VacationsRme

I haven't been on the breeze yet, or in a suite but since you are on the 7th deck you will be looking down at deck 5. (our balcony on the dream did this and the breeze is set up the same way) I don't believe anyone will be able to look down and see into your balcony! Unless of course they lean wayyyy over... which wouldn't be too safe... now if your on the railing and they look down they will probably be able to see you... but no worries, you'll still get a nice view of the ocean and ports! :)

We stayed in 7364 on the Breeze and if you go to cruise line rooms .com you will be able to see the pics posted of this OS. As far as someone looking down and in, they can not see in from above. We were kinda midship right above the seating area of the lanai and those people were able to see the balcony but not into the cabin. If you don't care for smoke, portside, midship is not the place to be. This is the area where they congregate, so the smoke may bother you. I didn't have problem with this, but when someone had a cigar (this actually was only once), now that kept me off the balcony. Would I book it again, absolutely.

I am concerned about my privacy and view on my OS Suite on the Breeze. We are mid ship on the Empress deck. Will we look down onto another deck or the ocean. Will other people be able to look down on us? Thanks for the info.

The deck. The only thing you will see is a jacuzzi or deck chairs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Archived