Soda Packages on Radiance.

I think it's about $7.50/day.

We bought the package on our 1st couple of cruises until we worked out it was cheaper (for us) just to buy a soft drink when we wanted one. We found ourselves drinking soft drink because we had bought the package and "wanted to get our money's worth" even if we didn't feel like a soft drink.

Now we drink (non-fizzy) lemonade (no charge - self serve in the Windjammer and available in the MDR if you ask), soft drink (cans cost about $2.60), an occasional mock-tail in the theatre ($4.59).

If we ever go on a ship with the Coke Freestyle machines, we'd probably buy the package just for the novelty.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I think it's about $7.50/day.

We bought the package on our 1st couple of cruises until we worked out it was cheaper (for us) just to buy a soft drink when we wanted one. We found ourselves drinking soft drink because we had bought the package and "wanted to get our money's worth" even if we didn't feel like a soft drink.

Now we drink (non-fizzy) lemonade (no charge - self serve in the Windjammer and available in the MDR if you ask), soft drink (cans cost about $2.60), an occasional mock-tail in the theatre ($4.59).

If we ever go on a ship with the Coke Freestyle machines, we'd probably buy the package just for the novelty.

Yes, I really think it's an American thing to drink unlimited soft-drinks!

We haven't seen too many constantly drinking soft drinks during any of our Australian cruises.

If you can purchase it for the cabin rather than for the individual it might be worthwhile.

The same for the Alcohol Package. At $45 or $55 per person per day, it's way too expensive for myself as I would only drink at the most 3-4 alcoholc drinks per day.

It might save some money for those passengers that like to keep themselves in a constant state of alcoholic "bliss" whilst they are on-board.:)

Once again though, the rules say that these packages have to be purchased by ALL passengers in the cabin!

In my opinion, a bit of a rip-off!

Gae

im crusing for 8 nights taking 6 kids with me all will have soda package me and hubby will get alcohol package I don't drink much 5 cocktails might call even or 4 even with couple of cokes I enjoy my cruisers due to paying before I go so im not in my purse all the time so all drink packages purchased before I go then I can relax and not scimp on a drink scared to get huge bill at the end of trip,so I don't really care if its worth it or not just a convince of paying up front and not having to pay holiday of for the next year just my opinion

im crusing for 8 nights taking 6 kids with me all will have soda package me and hubby will get alcohol package I don't drink much 5 cocktails might call even or 4 even with couple of cokes I enjoy my cruisers due to paying before I go so im not in my purse all the time so all drink packages purchased before I go then I can relax and not scimp on a drink scared to get huge bill at the end of trip,so I don't really care if its worth it or not just a convince of paying up front and not having to pay holiday of for the next year just my opinion

Be Careful with the Booze drinks package and all them kids in tow:eek:

We cancelled ours on a 14 nighter because we couldnt remember the first four days.

We didnt intend to drink so much but when it flows free and with RCI free pour measures it creeps up on you real quick!

We watched a Youtube vid posted by another member and there was Tracey "Sparko" at sailaway on a lounger top deck lol:D:D:D

Many thanks for your replys.....On Radiance does the package only include soft drinks or Mocktails, Milkshakes, Juices and Hot Chocolate for $7.95 a day which is what you get on Princess.

Many thanks for your replys.....On Radiance does the package only include soft drinks or Mocktails, Milkshakes, Juices and Hot Chocolate for $7.95 a day which is what you get on Princess.

No, just soft drink. And it's only Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale and Soda Water.

Not cans or bottles, either. It's post-mix.

Archived