One way air on Oceania?

djh

We are booked on an Auckland to Papeete cruise next year and wanted to know if anybody has ever booked air just one way from Oceania? I want to book my own air to New Zealand for several reasons but want to use their air returning to the states. Is this possible? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

We are booked on an Auckland to Papeete cruise next year and wanted to know if anybody has ever booked air just one way from Oceania? I want to book my own air to New Zealand for several reasons but want to use their air returning to the states. Is this possible? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

You shouldn't have any problem booking one way. The air just gets cut in half. We will be going to Montreal and sailing back to Miami (we live in SoFla), so there would be only a one way charge. Arlene

We also just did this, for a TA cruise NY to London. We're in the US so bought a domestic one-way to New York, and used O's air to return.

We did pay a deviation fee in addition to giving up half the air credit, because we stayed on for several more days and wanted to fly a specific nonstop on the return. But even so this option was far less expensive than the open-jaw pricing I could book myself.

If you want to have some say in the specific flight/time/day, you will pay a deviation fee in addition to giving up half the air credit, but you may find this is worth the cost. We did. Good luck!

Archived