not long now flopsey

Right folks only a matter of hours till we head off to marmaris and ancient wonders. Getting excited now cases deposited at Birmingham airport at 1 today and hand luggage packed. Relaxing now at home not usually this organised. Will be up at 3.30 tomorrow flopsey hope you have the taser gun to keep the coach driver awake may see you at the airport. The rest of you be good and no falling out while we are away. Those of you due away in the next few days have a great time and speak to you in July.

Love shirley XX

PS let's hope this cruise is without any incidents and everybody stays safe. I will be remembering the 5 guys off majesty as we sail away.

Right folks only a matter of hours till we head off to marmaris and ancient wonders. Getting excited now cases deposited at Birmingham airport at 1 today and hand luggage packed. Relaxing now at home not usually this organised. Will be up at 3.30 tomorrow flopsey hope you have the taser gun to keep the coach driver awake may see you at the airport. The rest of you be good and no falling out while we are away. Those of you due away in the next few days have a great time and speak to you in July.

Love shirley XX

PS let's hope this cruise is without any incidents and everybody stays safe. I will be remembering the 5 guys off majesty as we sail away.

Have a wonderful time Shirley and Flopsy :) at least you should be getting some better weather than here! I'll look forward to reading all about it in due course.

Archived