Private beach perk for Allure suites?

We just booked while on board the Freedom last week another trip, but going to adventure up to the Allure, and try a Grand Suite this time, based on the onboard RCCL reps advice ..he mentioned a private beach for suite guests as a big perk....We have never had a huge issue with Coco Cay and our other trips (Freedom size and smaller, and honestly, don't remember Labadee at all from early trip) and the crowd size, since we are more than willing to walk a little further to get a nice spot. The size of the Allure obviously allows for many more guests to hit Labadee...but is it that big of a deal crowd-wise?

I am getting a little bit of booker's remorse, and may want to downsize to a JS, like we are used to?

David:D

If you are going to Labadee the suites (and cabana renters) have Barefoot Beach. It is a nice beach (although rocky in spots) that has an upgraded menu. It includes shrimp kabobs and some other menu items and much less people in line than the other food stations. There is also a trolly that will take you around and back to the ship. You don't have to pay for mat rental (if I remember correctly) Now if you are going to CoCo Cay I don't think there are any suite perks.

The CL on Oasis class is worth the price of the GS (IMO) Breakfast, Lunch with beer and wine, appetizers and drinks before dinner and the coffee machine is much better than the FOS. It is much bigger and in a better location (with a view of the boardwalk) Be advised though that the GS on OOS is smaller than the FOS. We were a little shocked when we got in the cabin. Whatever you decide Happy Cruising

I'd say the private beach is minor compared to the other perks you get in a GS or better cabin. The concierge lounge on Oasis/Allure is the best in the fleet, and you get it for seven days, that would top my list.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived