Document/Luggage tags question

osucruise

Hi,

I made my reservations via carnival website and having the toughest time getting what I need printed. A few problems is it keeps saying twin beds instead of king (no biggie as our steward can fix). I ordered transportstion for post cruise (it says arrival), but I have called carnival twice and they confirmed in their systems it shows for post cruise transfers (not that big an issue). We also tried to print tags (which I also purchased FTTF) and are orange but on those prints there is no information on tags, If I print black and white the information is there but not colors. I have tried 3 different computer locations (work, home, wifes work)

I have booked/printed 3 previous trips, but now their site is frustrating. I don't travel until Late August and I am just wondering if there is a way I can have them mail me all this info. Not really wanting to wait until we get there as we got FTTF and plus if I see errors on their website, pretty sure I am sure I will run into issues while boarding. Not wanting to start trip on wrong foot.

Any suggestions? Or how to get in snail mail?

Thanks

The website has been experiencing technical difficulties and they are working on it. Also, you may want to access CCL by using Firefox or google chrome to print your documents. There are known issues with printing and Internet explorer.

Hi,

I made my reservations via carnival website and having the toughest time getting what I need printed. A few problems is it keeps saying twin beds instead of king (no biggie as our steward can fix). I ordered transportstion for post cruise (it says arrival), but I have called carnival twice and they confirmed in their systems it shows for post cruise transfers (not that big an issue). We also tried to print tags (which I also purchased FTTF) and are orange but on those prints there is no information on tags, If I print black and white the information is there but not colors. I have tried 3 different computer locations (work, home, wifes work)

I have booked/printed 3 previous trips, but now their site is frustrating. I don't travel until Late August and I am just wondering if there is a way I can have them mail me all this info. Not really wanting to wait until we get there as we got FTTF and plus if I see errors on their website, pretty sure I am sure I will run into issues while boarding. Not wanting to start trip on wrong foot.

Any suggestions? Or how to get in snail mail?

Thanks

Not sure how long ago you wrote this, but I had the same issue with the king/twin bed problem. It is now fixed as there was a glitch in their system. My PVP told me last week that it was something that they were having a problem with, and within days it was fixed.

Regarding your luggage tags, try it again and if it still doesn't work, I would call Carnival and tell them about the problem. Sorry I can't help you on that one, but I did know they have been having problems with their website for a while now. Hopefully by the time its time for your trip, it will be resolved.

Good luck!

It's ok if they print in black and white. I did mine that with no problems but I did take clear packing tape and cover them and then stapled them to luggage. You could also laminate them . Ours made it thru three airport changes! The transfer thing happened to us and they were dropped . We finally got that corrected the week before we left. Hope it works for you.

Archived