Booked thru a TA-cruise not showing up

Vitality08

I booked a cruise through a TA and received a booking number. When I try to review my booking on Carnival's site it won't show up BUT the room I picked is showing that it's not available.

Is this the way it works when you book with a TA? If so, when can I expect to see my cruise on the Carnival site?

Thanks.

I booked a cruise through a TA and received a booking number. When I try to review my booking on Carnival's site it won't show up BUT the room I picked is showing that it's not available.

Is this the way it works when you book with a TA? If so, when can I expect to see my cruise on the Carnival site?

Thanks.

No, you should see your booking

Go into your cruise manager, and at the bottom there's a link to add a booking. If you have your booking number, you can put it there to add the cruise to your profile.

That's what I've been doing to try to add it. I keep getting the message that my last name isn't associated with the booking number. I'm the only one booked in the room so it should be my last name.

I'd check with your TA then to make sure they got your name and everything correct on the booking.

I just emailed her. She emailed me today saying she faxed my dd214 to carnival so now I'm thinking that's why is not showing up. Like maybe she has it in some sort of pending status until she confirmed my military status. We'll see.

I just emailed her. She emailed me today saying she faxed my dd214 to carnival so now I'm thinking that's why is not showing up. Like maybe she has it in some sort of pending status until she confirmed my military status. We'll see.

Yes, if you are booking a military rate or interline it is not finalized until they receive the supporting documentation. It shouldn't take too long until they adjust the booking and then you should be able to log in and add the booking number.

Archived