? about swapping rooms

bfkkbc

Hi all! I know I have read somewhere on here that rooms can be swapped after you board. Am I remembering right? Son (21) and girlfriend (20) were booked to share a room and husband and I were booked in the room next door. Called to get a price drop and and the agent noticed that girlfriend wasn't 21 yet and we had to put husband and son together and girlfriend and me together. NO big deal. Whatever works to get us on the ship!:D My question is, after we board can we go to guest services and get the room keys switched around? All parties must be present. Correct?? Thanks all in advance!!:p

Hi all! I know I have read somewhere on here that rooms can be swapped after you board. Am I remembering right? Son (21) and girlfriend (20) were booked to share a room and husband and I were booked in the room next door. Called to get a price drop and and the agent noticed that girlfriend wasn't 21 yet and we had to put husband and son together and girlfriend and me together. NO big deal. Whatever works to get us on the ship!:D My question is, after we board can we go to guest services and get the room keys switched around? All parties must be present. Correct?? Thanks all in advance!!:p

Yes, you can do that at guest services, not sure if everyone has to be there, but at least one person from each cabin would have to be I would think.

I've had to do that with our last 2 cruises - DD and DH booked in one cabin and I was booked in the other cabin with DD's friend.

DD and I went to guest services and got new S&S cards.

I was surprised to find that the beds were setup the correct way, though !! Cabin steward already had it figured out ! :D

I've had to do that with our last 2 cruises - DD and DH booked in one cabin and I was booked in the other cabin with DD's friend.

DD and I went to guest services and got new S&S cards.

I was surprised to find that the beds were setup the correct way, though !! Cabin steward already had it figured out ! :D

Did you have any trouble with Sail and Sign account? I mean the money/source followed the person right?

Yes, you can do that at guest services, not sure if everyone has to be there, but at least one person from each cabin would have to be I would think.

Thank you! Just have never had to do this before. :eek:

Archived