Trip Report: Puerto Rico with 3 days in San Juan

delily

I just finished writing up my trip report for Puerto Rico. I tried to post the San Juan portion of it here with photos but I can't figure out how to get the pics to show up (???) Anyway, if you're interested it's posted at

http://www.sunnyskyblue.wordpress.com

You'll probably only be interested in the 3 days we spent in San Juan unless you have a car and time to check out the rain forest. San Juan is at the end of the report.

You'll probably only be interested in the 3 days we spent in San Juan unless you have a car and time to check out the rain forest. San Juan is at the end of the report.

The entire report will be interesting to anyone who takes a cruise with San Juan as the departure port. Anyone doing so should fly in at least a day early; many people take several days. Since it's a small island, every part of it is accessible for those with a few days to spare.

I just finished writing up my trip report for Puerto Rico. I tried to post the San Juan portion of it here with photos but I can't figure out how to get the pics to show up (???) Anyway, if you're interested it's posted at

http://www.sunnyskyblue.wordpress.com

Awesome review. It reads more like a travel adventure book! Thanks for sharing.

Archived