Chefs Table - Pacific Pearl

Tomo72

Not sure if PO same as Princess but we went to main dining and saw maitre dee and he gave us a form, fill it in and give to him/her. Then you will get a letter in your "mailbox" :) outside your cabin, may take few days. As numbers are limited (usually only twice per cruise and 12 per group) lots of people miss out, so if someone in your group has a birthday or anniversary etc put that on form.. Good luck. It's an awesome experience. Fiona.

Hi,

Can someone let me know where we go to onboard to book a dinner on their Chefs Table?

Cheers

Scott

If they are going to do one on the crusie (they don't happen on every cruise) it'll be announced in the Pacific Daily. You then have to go and see the Maitre 'd who will take your details.

If they get enough people to go ahead, you'll receive advice to your cabin, advising where to meet, what time, etc.

• 5 months later...

On one of my cruises, they had a sign advertising the 'chef's table' outside the dining room, just where the waiters and reception staff stand to allocate you to a table.

When going in to breakfast one morning, I observed an elderly couple looking at the sign and exclaiming that $75 was so expensive for breakfast.:D

It made me chuckle to myself.

Jenny