Cpt Marvins boat access

Budget Queen

I did send this company an email which I did not get an answer from. I know they use larger boats which is what I am looking for. My question is about the access and hopefully stairs with some kind of fixed rail (not a rope). I have a slight new, knee problem, since my last trip, and now need to go up one step at a time. I don't have the strength on the left side I have on the right either. Just don't want to be stuck on the boat. :(

If you have an issue....or think you'll have an issue you should look into MarineLand Tours in Grand Cayman. We went with them in March to Stingray City. Their boats have stairs that go all the way down into the water. It made getting in and out of the boat very convenient and much easier for me.....because I also have knee problems

We used Captain Marvin a few weeks ago (see my review for pictures of the boat and how the day went).

The boat we were on "Oh Boy" did NOT have steps into the water, it was a ladder. The staff was there to help people up and down, but if you can't do a ladder they probably aren't for you.

Archived