RCCL Website

Does anyone else have significant trouble with the RCCL website when trying to reserve under the pre-cruise planner?

The site consistently times out.

I have no other trouble accessing any site on the internet.

RCCL support has tried but can not alleviate the problem.

"We are currently in the process of enhancing our site. We appreciate your patience during this time and encourage you to return shortly."

From their main site.

Thanks. Just saw that, too. I guess they've been making modifications for the last hour without having that note up. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Thanks. Just saw that, too. I guess they've been making modifications for the last hour without having that note up. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Yep. It's happened to me dead in the middle of booking a cruise once. Talk about frustrated. lol.

question......I just did my online check in and printed my set sail pass saying it was completed...then 2 minutes after the site went down...

do you think I should be worried?

our cruise is this Saturday....but since the set sail pass printed out it should be fine???? right?????

If completed, you should be fine, check it tomorrow just to be sure. Have a great cruise! :)

thanks for the reassurance I'm just getting a little frantic because it's almost here and I can't wait to have a kid free vacation....;)

Babygirl8 I have a similar problem if I try to down load a PDF excursion brochure an screen flashes up and I am back to my starting page. My browser is Internet explorer if I change to Firefox no problems it is down in seconds. It might be your browser not the site.

question......I just did my online check in and printed my set sail pass saying it was completed...then 2 minutes after the site went down...

do you think I should be worried?

our cruise is this Saturday....but since the set sail pass printed out it should be fine???? right?????

You don't even need the printed copy of the SetSail. As long as you completed entering your info on the website, they will be able to access it at check-in.

The functionality of the RCCL website may just be the worse website on the internet. Customer support is not much better.

Amazing in this day and age a major company offers a website with so many technical problems.

Simply trying to make some online reservations for dining, entertainment, etc. and the website is a disaster...locking up, crashing, not executing clicks.

So frustrating.

The functionality of the RCCL website may just be the worse website on the internet. Customer support is not much better.

Amazing in this day and age a major company offers a website with so many technical problems.

Simply trying to make some online reservations for dining, entertainment, etc. and the website is a disaster...locking up, crashing, not executing clicks.

So frustrating.

I'm having a feeling your browser and/or computer may be part to blame.

I have possibly the worst operating system ever created. This thing called Windows Vista. But with Firefox as my web browser, everything works flawless. I am the biggest anti-internet explorer fan their is.

Last night IT was just performing maintenance. If your issues are still persisting it may be something else. Mine is functioning just fine. Have my "My Cruises" account open right now as a matter of fact.

When booking items on the website I have found it easier to "not to log in to MY CRUISES" and go to "Before you Board" and log into "Countdown to Cruise" and then go to the "Pre-Cruise Planner" tab. That has been best way for me to do my shore excursions and other items.:D

When booking items on the website I have found it easier to "not to log in to MY CRUISES" and go to "Before you Board" and log into "Countdown to Cruise" and then go to the "Pre-Cruise Planner" tab. That has been best way for me to do my shore excursions and other items.:D

Thanks...tried it but unfortunately got the same result.

I'm having a feeling your browser and/or computer may be part to blame.

I have possibly the worst operating system ever created. This thing called Windows Vista. But with Firefox as my web browser, everything works flawless. I am the biggest anti-internet explorer fan their is.

Last night IT was just performing maintenance. If your issues are still persisting it may be something else. Mine is functioning just fine. Have my "My Cruises" account open right now as a matter of fact.

You may be right. I'm on IE. Can't imagine any website designer/company in their right mind would find it acceptable that their page doesn't work on IE.

Called RCCL tech support and they suggested I tell them what I wanted to reserve and they would do it over the phone. Nice. Call rep couldn't understand I didn't know what I wanted to reserve and was just browsing to learn the options before I made any reservations.

Archived