Excursion ideas for a wide age range

aggie_gal

I need shore excursion ideas for one 3-year old, 2 thirty somethings, and 2 55-60 year olds. The grandparents are active and enjoy swimming/snorkeling and I think they'd like cave tubing also. I've found some private (non-cruise) excursions that allow 3-year olds to go cave tubing. In his defense, he'll be 2 months shy of turning 4.

Sooooo, I need ideas on what in the world to do with our group for an excursions! We're not opposed to just snorkeling and getting back on the ship for lunch. For cave-tubing, is there a lot of hiking involved? I don't want to end up carrying our 3-year old everywhere! The zoo is out of the question since our little one does NOT like any animals up close and personal. He hates petting zoos. Regular zoos where the animals are behind a fence or glass are fine.

We're planning on doing beach excursions in Cozumel and Roatan, so looking for something a little different. Plus, I've heard Belize doesn't have much to offer along the lines of all-inclusive resorts.

After reading about the cave tubing, I think we're going to give that a try with the .bz company. Sounds like a good company with safety being a high priority. Our little guy loves the water and "tunnels", so I think the cave tubing would be just fine. Plus it's reasonably priced and it includes lunch!

My husband and I are Aggies, we live in College Station and my in-laws are die-hard Aggie fans. We are "noticable" on the ship. ;)

Archived