Issues with Bon Voyage purchases on Website

MNelson486

Has anyone else struggled with trying to buy gifts on the Carnival website? I just want to buy a teen pack for my kids to have in the room when they get in there, but it it not working at all. It keeps telling me I have an invalid input on the first page where I put my name in. I tried Safari and Firefox.

I would appreciate any advice -- I could always call, but that seems like more work to talk to someone! HA!

I had that problem last week and earlier today, I had to refresh and then hit the broken sheet next to the web address for it to correct it self so I could complete my order. Just purchased a cake for my son.

Then went back in under "my cruise" and purchased FTTF- had to do the same thing at the web address.

Hope that helps.

Happy Sailing!!!

I had a problem several days ago and after a few tries figured out that my sequence was apparently incorrect. It was something like... I was typing in the recipient name and then selecting some field. Instead it wanted me to complete that field THEN select the recipient name from the list offered. Once I did it worked for me.

(I was using firefox but don't think that mattered in my case.)

Has anyone else struggled with trying to buy gifts on the Carnival website? I just want to buy a teen pack for my kids to have in the room when they get in there, but it it not working at all. It keeps telling me I have an invalid input on the first page where I put my name in. I tried Safari and Firefox.

I would appreciate any advice -- I could always call, but that seems like more work to talk to someone! HA!

Same thing happened to me, I was trying to purchase the teen package for my granddaughter and some photo cash, I ended up calling, a few weeks ago I was able to purchase Bon Voyage decorations online.

I had problems yesterday and again today. Still haven't been able to place an order. I wondered if it was because I am 7 days from sailing.

I can't remember the exact number of days but if you are too close to sailing you cannot purchase anything for the cruise. My DH attempted to purchase for me last year and was not able to because we were too close to sailing.

I had the same problem with the same teen pack just this morning. I was using Chrome as my browser. Switched to IE and didn't have any trouble ordering. First time that IE has actually worked for something when other browsers have failed. :rolleyes:

This morning I had the same problem with the invalid input error. I exited and closed that page and reopened it, retyped everything and it worked fine the 2nd time. I also had typed in all caps when I got the error and lower case the 2nd time. That should not make any difference but maybe..... I used Firefox.

Archived