Steak house for non-meat eater!

msstarr22

OK I have your attention, I do eat seafood! I have been thinnking abut treating my best friend to the steakhouse for her birthday! I wonder if anyone besides Zydecruiser ( I already looked at his pictures) has foodie photos. I also would like to know who got the free wine on the first night and what kind did you get? I really want to do this but would love to see pictures.. or other comments about the steakhouse. :)

BTW, my DW isn't a steak eater, either, and she fell in love with their Chillean Sea Bass. IMHO, it was better than the steak which wasn't very good and I'm a die-hard steak lover. Given the opinions I've seen expressed here, I'm guessing it was an off night or a bat cut of meat. However, I heard a similar complaint by another couple the night that we dined there.

I eat very little meat and essentially no red meat. I lo-o-o-ved the lobster tail in the Steak House. Regarding the first night and free wine, sorry, but we ate there later in the cruise. BTW, they first seated us just outside the kitchen in a very crowded narrow area. Not only did we feel cramped, but would have come out smelling like a Weber grill. We asked to be moved and they reseated us with no questions asked. I have found Carnival to always be very accommodating and exceptionally willing to please us. This was a very special occasion - my DMIL and DFIL's 60th wedding anniversary cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived