Breakaway: Rock of Ages and Splash Academy

SciFiCruiser

Anyone have experience getting their kid(s) into Splash Academy early on ROA nights? If I send my husband to drop off our son, may I save him a seat in the theater? (We both have reservations).

Also is there a center aisle in the theater where ROA is staged? (as pictured on the website?) So I can at least let my husband know approximately where I will be?

Was on the Breakaway a few weeks ago, had a great time. The splash academy will open 15 minutes early on show nights (Rock of Ages). Had no problem leaving my daughter and getting to the theather on time. It did get crowded for drop off, I would get there around 20 minutes earlier.

Anyone have experience getting their kid(s) into Splash Academy early on ROA nights? If I send my husband to drop off our son, may I save him a seat in the theater? (We both have reservations).

Also is there a center aisle in the theater where ROA is staged? (as pictured on the website?) So I can at least let my husband know approximately where I will be?

Yes, you can save him a seat. The theater is in three sections, so you can sit right, middle or left.

Like the previous poster said, Splash Academy will open early on ROA nights.

I couldn't process this one either. NCL says not to bring your kids. OK no problem. Then they say to be there 30 min prior to the 7pm show and if you are not there by 650pm your seats are released. OK no problem. Now the Splash Academy doesn't open until 7pm. UM.............

I had my husband call and they told her they would open at 645pm. THey actually opened about 5 minutes before that and there was plenty of time to scoot down the 5 flights of stairs to the theater. If you have reservations then enter on the right side.

I couldn't process this one either. NCL says not to bring your kids. OK no problem. Then they say to be there 30 min prior to the 7pm show and if you are not there by 650pm your seats are released. OK no problem. Now the Splash Academy doesn't open until 7pm. UM.............

I had my husband call and they told her they would open at 645pm. THey actually opened about 5 minutes before that and there was plenty of time to scoot down the 5 flights of stairs to the theater. If you have reservations then enter on the right side.

Fantastic to know! Thanks!

Archived