Comedians on conquest

jkkas3700

Anyone recently off the conquest that can tell me who the comedians are? Thanks

Just got off the Conquest this morning. The first half of our cruise we had John Floyd and Darren Sanders. I saw Floyd only once, for the family-friendly version, and he was actually pretty funny. I also saw Sanders just once, in the adult time-slot, and while he was funny at times, his CONSTANT use of the F-bomb got old really quickly. It seemed that it was in every sentence at least once and often multiple times in the same sentence. I'm no prude, but it stopped being funny. I also happened to not like drunk driving as a topic of many of his jokes. He kept talking to people in the audience who had had their licenses suspended (one guy for 5 years) like it was really hilarious that they had driven drunk so many times. Sorry, NOT funny. :mad:

If you wanted to attend the adult comedy routine, you had to get in line ahead of time to get a seat. The line started forming at least an hour before the show.

Just got off the Conquest this morning. The first half of our cruise we had John Floyd and Darren Sanders. I saw Floyd only once, for the family-friendly version, and he was actually pretty funny. I also saw Sanders just once, in the adult time-slot, and while he was funny at times, his CONSTANT use of the F-bomb got old really quickly. It seemed that it was in every sentence at least once and often multiple times in the same sentence. I'm no prude, but it stopped being funny. I also happened to not like drunk driving as a topic of many of his jokes. He kept talking to people in the audience who had had their licenses suspended (one guy for 5 years) like it was really hilarious that they had driven drunk so many times. Sorry, NOT funny. :mad:

If you wanted to attend the adult comedy routine, you had to get in line ahead of time to get a seat. The line started forming at least an hour before the show.

This would bum me out too. And to wait an hour? And comedy are likely the only shows I'm intereting in seeing. Thanks for the info!

Perhaps Darren Sanders should spend a day with me as a trauma RN in a Level One trauma center and see just how funny drunken drivers are at injuring and killing innocent others as well as themselves. :( I would have walked out of his show AFTER loudly offering him the invitation.

Archived